SPU Surigao is a Paulinian community of learners and believers impelled by the charism and spirituality of the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres form Christ-centered, integrated, competent and responsible persons in the service of the Church and society.
Guided by our vision, in union with Mary, our Model and St. Paul, our patron, we endeavor to become a preferred educational community, proclaim Jesus Christ, the good news, and uplift the quality of life, in a culture of excellence, compassionate caring and collaboration through:
* Integral Catholic formation, academic competence, research and community service;
* Innovative and productive management systems and processes permeated with Gospel values;
* Optimum access to Paulinian education and services with preferential option for the underprivileged.
St. Paul University Surigao provides quality, Catholic Paulinian education that is customer-focused in a culture of compassionate caring through
• involvement at all levels
• upgrading of human resources and facilities
• commitment to continual improvement